2019 Mulderbosch Chenin Blanc, Stellenbosch, South Africa (750ml)
The wine is bright in appearance, with aromas of citrus rind and ripe apricots, and lovely subtle oak spice. 25% of the 2019 vintage fermented in a combination of 300L French Oak barrels and 1500L Foudres, the remaining 75% in stainless steel tanks. Both components rested for 6 months on lees before bottling preparations began. The palate has lively acidity, balanced by a firm, pithy texture central to Chenin Blanc’s character. There are unmistakable citrus notes, offset by creamy lees making this a deliciously moreish wine.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.